About Patti L-L
After a successful 15 year career as a counsellor, in 1988 Patti started her Real Estate career.
- Patti L-L has been an award winning realtor every year of her 20+ year Real Estate Career (including Gold, Silver, & Bronze MLS awards)
- In 2006, Patti L-L won a 'Special Gold Award' with the Victoria Real Estate Board for having consistently achieved Gold &/or Silver Awards.
- In 1988 (her 1st year in Real Estate) Patti L-L won the 'Rookie of the Year Award' for top Royal Le Page new realtor in Manitoba/Saskatchewan
- Patti moved to Victoria in 1990, & continued her Real Estate career as a top selling REALTOR® with DFH Real Estate
- A founding member of Child Find Manitoba, and served on the board of Child Find Canada
- Has been an active member of Community Watch and Block Parent Programs
- Has actively volunteered for fund raising programs, etc. for sexually abused children, and Alzeimher's patients and their families
- Is currently an active member of Communicator's Toastmasters and volunteers giving speeches for such organizations as Big Brothers & Big Sisters, United Way, etc.
- Currently a member of a local Emergency Preparation group & former Volunteer Firefighter. Patti's other interests include hiking, kayaking, tennis, jazz, writing, sculpture and drama
Patti's life philosophy is to "live life to the fullest" and someday become a healthy centarian. She loves living and working in the Victoria area, and having travelled extensively she believes she has truly found "utopia" here in Victoria. Patti's professional philosophy is to maintain a high degree of personable, ethical service in helping her clients in the important decision of buying or selling their home.
Contact Patti L-L today for an experienced REALTOR® who can make a difference!